Of all the spirits that flow freely, whisky has the most devoted fan base. Whatever the kind of celebration it be, it's a standard fixture in parties, inside or outdoors. It's the preferred remedy to warm up the body when faced with biting winter cold and the perfect addition to classic cocktails.
The irony is - the list of the premium whisky brands appears to be just as varied as the culture of India. We have picked brands from both ends of the budget spectrum that can exactly light up your festive mood.
So, for all your festive purposes, we've rounded up 7 premium whisky brands under one comprehensive blog. Let's scroll!
Ballantine’s Finest is a blended Scotch whisky created by Scottish greengrocer George Ballantine in 1827. Ballantine’s Finest is a standard, no-age-statement whisky from Ballantine’s whiskies' core range. It is one of the most famous and highest-selling expression from Ballantine’s range across the globe.
- Color - Light gold
- Nose - Soft, luxurious, heather honey fragrances with a trace of spice.
- Taste - A balance of subtle, sweet flavors like milk chocolate, red apple, and vanilla.
- Finish: Pure and floral after-taste that generates a radiance in your face.
The Glenlivet 15 YO
The Glenlivet 15 YO is a single malt Scotch whisky developed by George Smith in the 1860s. The 15 YO expression gets its notable rich and exotic style from a method of selective maturation in which some proportion of the liquor is matured in French oak casks of the Dordogne region.
- Color - Deep intense gold
- Nose - Creamy, rich, buttery.
- Taste - Fruit and nut. Sweet fruits, delicate spice. Usually enjoyed with full-flavored venison dishes
- Finish: Lingering, sweet almond, and spice.