Baileys Eggnog Cocktail
Baileys Irish Cream is a cream based liqueur derived by blending together fresh cream and Irish whiskey. The brand, as the name suggests, belongs to Ireland, and is quite popular internationally. It’s a blend of cream and Irish whiskies from different distilleries.
This cream liqueur is integral to many cocktails like Baileys Eggnog which is ideal for festive seasons.
- Baileys Original Irish Cream – 150ml
- 4 beaten eggs
- 4 tbsp. caster sugar
- Milk – 300ml
- Split vanilla pod – 1
- 0.6 units per serving
1. Mix caster sugar with 4 eggs and beat them till the sugar is completely dissolved and the liquid is smooth or else your eggnog will taste grainy.
2. Add milk, Baileys and the split vanilla pod to a bowl and whisk thoroughly till the concoction turns silky.
3. Strain your eggnog to eliminate the vanilla pod. , take 4 short glass tumblers and fill them up with the eggnog.
4. Finish by adding a cinnamon stick and sprinkling your drink with cocoa powder.
This drink is perfect for celebratory occasions such as Christmas.
Source11th March 2019. https://www.baileys.com/en-row/recipes/cocktails/baileys-eggnog.htmlul.bullets>
Celtic Apple Crumble with Irish Whiskey Cream Sauce
Apples have been long associated with the Irish tradition, and when it comes to desserts, their presence cannot be ruled out. Celtic Apple Crumble is...Learn Recipe
The Ruby Queen
Scouring for additions to your menu of novel cocktails this new year? Those that demonstrate your exemplary skills of being a cocktail maven, and will...Read More