Baileys Eggnog Cocktail
Baileys Irish Cream is a cream based liqueur derived by blending together fresh cream and Irish whiskey. The brand, as the name suggests, belongs to Ireland, and is quite popular internationally. It’s a blend of cream and Irish whiskies from different distilleries.
This cream liqueur is integral to many cocktails like Baileys Eggnog which is ideal for festive seasons.
- Baileys Original Irish Cream – 150ml
- 4 beaten eggs
- 4 tbsp. caster sugar
- Milk – 300ml
- Split vanilla pod – 1
- 0.6 units per serving
1. Mix caster sugar with 4 eggs and beat them till the sugar is completely dissolved and the liquid is smooth or else your eggnog will taste grainy.
2. Add milk, Baileys and the split vanilla pod to a bowl and whisk thoroughly till the concoction turns silky.
3. Strain your eggnog to eliminate the vanilla pod. , take 4 short glass tumblers and fill them up with the eggnog.
4. Finish by adding a cinnamon stick and sprinkling your drink with cocoa powder.
This drink is perfect for celebratory occasions such as Christmas.
Source11th March 2019. https://www.baileys.com/en-row/recipes/cocktails/baileys-eggnog.htmlul.bullets>
The Black Barrel Old Fashioned
The Old Fashioned has to be the most accurately named whiskey cocktail, with an ironclad reputation that has endured for centuries, losing none of its...Read More
The Classic Paloma Gets a Smoky-Citrus Twist
It doesn’t come as a surprise that Paloma is the national drink of Mexico. The refreshing notes of citrus offers a welcome respite from the...Learn Recipe